What are the side effects of tooth whitening?
- Sensitivity to these cold hot drinks and even to the air is disturbing.
- In case of sensitivity, topical fluoride from your dentist will reduce this sensitivity.
- To reduce sensitivity, toothpastes with potassium nitrate and high fluoride are also useful.
Things you should know in Teeth Whitening:
1 High citrus acid and fruit juices can cause tooth sensitivity.
2. Some patients may have temporary discomfort in their gums, lips, throat or dildo. Either of these symptoms lasts longer than two days or, in case of worsening, your dentist is advised. Usually 1 to 3 days after the treatment is discontinued, these side effects are reduced.
3. Coffee, tobacco and other products spot your teeth over time
4. It is important after regular whitening to maintain dental control and cleanliness and a healthy smile.
4. If you have any problems with this treatment, please consult your dentist absolutely.
5. Some old amalgam or “silver” padding can leave a dark purple color on the whitening pad: this is normal.
6. Keep away from where children can not reach.
7. Gel may contain peroxide and fluoride; ingestion in large quantities may be harmful.